Rotary Foundation Global Grants and Scholarships 2022-2023
Young and vibrant leaders are invited by Rotary Foundation Global to take action on their ongoing Grants and Scholarships application program as well as training for the 2022-2023 session. This programme is keen to providing support at large such as international activities with sustainable, measurable outcomes in Rotary’s areas of focus.
This Global grants which often comes annually have about $30,000 as they minimum budget while $400,000 for the maximum World Fund award. The grants can be used to fund Humanitarian projects, scholarships for graduate-level academic studies and vocational training.
Award Sponsor(s): Rotary Foundation
Award to be taken in: Worldwide
Award Slot: 4
Award Worth: Up to $30,000
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the Rotary Foundation Global Grants 2022
To participate in the ongoing Global grant set aside by Rotary Foundation, applicants are expected to meet up with the following requirements:
- Grants application must be in line with Rotary’s focus areas. It can either be a humanitarian project, scholarship for graduate-level academic studies or vocational training.
- Applicant must adhere to the club’s qualification MOU.
- Applicant must complete any additional steps needed by his or her district.
Application Process for the Rotary Foundation Global Grants & Scholarship 2022 training programme
Interested applicants are expected to work together with their local expects in other to ensure smooth planning process and also to build a strong project for the grant application.
Each application must clearly state in details about the above said project, scholarship or vocational training team which must have been completed with the help of the local experts:
- Is sustainable — include plans for long-term success after the global grant funds have been spent
- Includes measurable goals
- Aligns with one of Rotary’s areas of focus
- Responds to real community needs — any club or district that applies for a global grant to support a humanitarian project or a vocational training team must conduct a community assessment first and design the project based on what they learn through that assessment.
- Actively involves Rotarians and community members
- Meets the eligibility requirements in the grants terms and conditions
Applications are accepted throughout the year and are reviewed as they’re received.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information, Visit the Official Website.