T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 for International Student
The T. C. Beirne School of Law which have been one of the most perceived aim of University of Queensland have declared their recent opportunity as they invites highly suitable international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in Australia to dive in with their recent Undergraduate Scholarship programmes for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship program have been proven to become one of the most competitive undergraduate scholarship exercise in recent times, and often requires highly level of academic excellence from the applicant and keen interest to study Law. The award varies as it ranges from 25 to 50 percent tuition weaver, thus successful applicants will have to pay some part of the tuition fee and other necessary registration.
The scholarship application process is separate to your application for a place at the University. Any offer of a scholarship is subject to approval of your enrolment in the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) or associated dual degree program at The University of Queensland. Applicants seeking for Undergraduate International Student Scholarship, LAWS courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland T. C. Beirne School of Law
Scholarship Worth: 25% or 50%
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022/2023 T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate Scholarship;
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet commenced at UQ
- Interested applicant must be ready to enrol in full-time program
- Interested applicant must be start undergraduate degree program in law
- Interested applicant must not hold another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
Application Procedures for the T. C. Beirne School of Law Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 (How To Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this scholarship are expected to submit their application using the Online Application Portal on or before the deadline. The form will take at least 20 minutes to complete, and below supporting documents are expected to be delivered by the applicant.
- A copy of your CV
- Academic transcripts
- 2 reference letters.
Applicants can also include the following:
- Why you want to study law and what you hope to achieve with your degree
- Your personal qualities, which may include evidence of: leadership potential, community involvement, cultural or sporting achievement or anything else you consider relevant
- Your financial need or hardship
- Other scholarships you have applied for.
Applicants can save the each progress and resume application at any time.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.