Scholarships and Awards 2023 at University of New South Wales
The Scholarships and Awards 2023 at University of New South Wales is aimed to offer outstanding international students an awesome opportunity to [pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in Australia for the 2023/2024 academic session without worrying about financial responsibility. The financial aid opportunity support students with tuition fee and a stipend of $10,000 to $20,000 towards their study expenses.
The university will award Undergraduate scholarships and Postgraduate scholarships and awards to eligible students based on the competitiveness of their application for admission. If you are looking to pursue postgraduate research study, you should contact the Graduate Research School to learn more about scholarships that could help with tuition fees and other associated costs. Some of these scholarships may offer full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend. See below for some of the scholarship opportunities at the university.
- International Student Award
- International Scientia Coursework Scholarship
- UNSW Law & Justice International Award
- Australia’s Global University Award
- UNSW Global Academic Award
- Future of Change Scholarship
- Future of Change Schools Excellence Bursary
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in Sydney. It was founded in 1949 and is one of the most prestigious universities in Australia and the world. It is ranked as one of the top 50 universities in the world according to the QS World University Rankings 2020. It offers a wide range of degree programs across its seven faculties and a variety of research centers and institutes. The university is also home to a number of student clubs and societies, as well as an extensive library system.’
SEE ALSO: Global Scholarship Program 2023 at Lund University
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Scholarships and Awards
Host Institution(s): The University of New South Wales in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee & Stipend of $10,000 to $20,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Scholarships and Awards 2023 at University of New South Wales:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be ready to undertake a postgraduate research study at the university.
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in a full-time degree program.
- Postgraduate applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
- Applicants must meet any other requirement for admission at the university.
Method of Application for the Scholarships and Awards 2023 at University of New South Wales:
Interested applicants must submit a UNSW Scholarships for International Students Commencing Term 2, 2023 (PUCA1029) application.
SEE ALSO: Fully Funded Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.