Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023 at Australian National University
We extend an invitation to apply for the Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023 at Australian National University. This prestigious scholarship is open to candidates who are eligible for enrollment, or are already enrolled, in the Honours year of an undergraduate degree program offered by the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Health & Medicine. It is also open to those pursuing an equivalent degree program at another tertiary educational institution. Take advantage of this opportunity to further your academic pursuits and apply for the Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship.
The ANU College of Health and Medicine and the ANU College of Science jointly provide this Undergraduate scholarship, which has been graciously established by Mr. Jon Nicholson in honor of his late father, Dr. Angus Nicholson. Successful applicants can receive up to $10,000 per year through this scholarship.
The Australian National University (ANU) is a prestigious research university located in Canberra, Australia. It was established in 1946 and is considered one of the leading universities in Australia and the world. ANU offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including arts and social sciences, business and economics, engineering and computer science, law, medicine, science, and more. The university has a strong focus on research and is recognized for its contributions to fields such as astronomy, environmental science, physics, politics, and international relations. ANU attracts students and faculty from around the globe and provides a vibrant and intellectually stimulating academic environment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Australian National University in Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Eligibility for the Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023 at Australian National University:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must be admitted into an undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must be based on academic merit.
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Method of Application for the Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023 at Australian National University:
While there isn’t a distinct application form for this scholarship, prospective candidates who are interested must fulfill the following requirements:
- Send an expression of interest letter written to firstname.lastname@example.org setting out one’s passion for science and one’s academic achievements.
- Also organize two references from people who are well-placed to support the application and comment on this passion, and arrange for referees to send their reports to email@example.com.
- Submit all the required documents by the deadline published on the scholarship website to complete the application process.
Application Period: September 15 to 30 November (Annually).
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.