Student Financial Aid Scheme at the University of Malaya
Are you an international or domestic student looking to undertake a degree program in Malaysia but are restricted as a result of a financial disability? Here is an opportunity of a lifetime. The University of Malaya is accepting applications from suitably qualified international and domestic students with a great academic record for an undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. degree program to receive financial support worth up to a 100% fee waiver and living allowance throughout the study period.
The Student Financial Aid Scheme is funded by the university to offer suitably qualified international and domestic students with financial need an Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s scholarships, and Ph.D. scholarships worth up to 100% fee waiver and living allowance for the entire duration of the program. The financial aid scheme is committed to the welfare of students in obtaining scholarships, financial assistance, and loans so that students can continue their studies despite economic burdens.
The University of Malaya is a public research university located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It is the oldest and highest-ranking Malaysian institution of higher education according to two international ranking agencies. The university has graduated six prime ministers of Malaysia, and other political, business, and cultural figures of national prominence due to its world-class standard of teaching.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Student Financial Aid Scheme
Host Institution(s): The University of Malaya in Malaysia
- Up to 100% fee waiver
- Living allowance
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International & Domestic Students
Eligibility for the Student Financial Aid Scheme at the University of Malaya:
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an eligible degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have been offered as a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) by the university for a minimum period of four months. Click HERE to apply for GRA.
- Applicants must not be sponsored by any federal, state, or statutory body or any other organization.
- Applicants must be free from any debt or outstanding fees with the university.
- Applicants must be within the Graduate on Time (GOT) period of candidature at the time of application.
Method of Application for the Student Financial Aid Scheme at the University of Malaya:
Interested applicants are required to submit their complete application via the official website after receiving an offer letter from the Institute of Research Management & Services (IPPP) of the university.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.