Fully Funded Dell Scholars Program at University of Texas in USA
The Fully Funded Dell Scholars Program at University of Texas in USA is offered to suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university to receive financial assistance for their educational pursuits worth $20,000 plus a laptop and other related expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Fully Funded Dell Scholars Program at the university is funded by Michael & Susan Dell Foundation to offer outstanding international students an Undergraduate scholarship worth $20,000 plus a laptop and other related expenses throughout the study period. The Dell Scholars program was designed to provide a support system for the challenges many students face while pursuing a degree. Even so, the University recognizes that college costs can be a significant burden for many students and their families. On a yearly basis, about 500 Dell Scholars are awarded to international students plus lots of non-monetary support to make their study experience in the USA a stress-free one.
The University of Texas is a public research university in Austin, Texas. It was founded in 1883 and is the oldest institution in the USA with over 40,916 undergraduate students. The university is ranked among the top universities in the world by major college and university rankings, and admission to its programs is considered highly selective.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Fully Funded Dell Scholars Program
Host Institution(s): The University of Texas in the USA
- A $20,000 scholarship
- Personalized, multifaceted support for the academic, financial, and emotional life challenges
- A laptop with a 4-year warranty
- Chegg credits up to $500 annually for four years
- A Scholars Resource Network that connects students and their families with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing child care, and life circumstance
- A teletherapy service that connects students to professional counseling.
Number of Awards: 500
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Dell Scholars Program at University of Texas in USA:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must plan to enroll full-time at an accredited higher education institution in the pursuit of an undergraduate degree in the fall directly following high school graduation.
- Applicants must be on track to graduate from an accredited high school in the current academic year.
- Applicants must demonstrate a need for financial aid.
- Applicants must earn a minimum of 2.4 GPA.
- Applicants must take part in a program-approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded Dell Scholars Program at University of Texas in USA:
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.