Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 for Entrepreneurs
The Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 for Entrepreneurs is open to aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria between the ages of 18 to 35 years of age to receive a grant worth up to 40,000 euros in funding in this 8th cohort of the program.
The Nigeria Incubation Programme is an initiative of Orange Corners to provide young entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria with the necessary training, mentorship, network, funding up to 40,000 euros and facilities to start and grow their businesses. Specific focus is given to entrepreneurs creating innovative and sustainable solutions to local challenges and contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Orange Corners partner with various stakeholders, including local, Dutch and international companies, universities, governments and other organisations to strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem by using their local expertise.
Orange Corners is an initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands that support young entrepreneurs in Africa and the Middle East so they can contribute to a more sustainable, inclusive and prosperous society.
Eligibilty for the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 for Entrepreneurs:
- Applicanbts must be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a validated innovative business concept of not more than 2 years old.
- Applicants product or service must respond to a local challenge in Nigeria.
- Applicants product or service must relate to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Applicants will be selected based on their innovativeness, feasibility, social impact, clarity of market, sustainability & scalability of the business idea and competence of the entrepreneur.
Benefits of the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 for Entrepreneurs:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
Method of Application for the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Programme 2023 for Entrepreneurs:
20 young entrepreneurs will be selected to participate for six months from a 50 semi-finalists who will be invited to take part in a compulsory two days bootcamp in which a jury decides the winners to join the incubation programme.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.