How to Apply for CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023
This article provides you with the How to Apply for CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023 funded by the federal government of Nigeria to provide a CBN Non-interest loan for households, businesses, and agricultural organizations in the country. The non-interest loan is designed to cater to households and businesses that were affected by the pandemic.
The CBN Non-Interest Loan is a stimulus package funded by the federal government of Nigeria to provide financial support to households, businesses, and agricultural organizations that were affected by the pandemic. If you are a household, AGSMEIS, or SME, you can apply for the CBN Non–interest loan. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and NIRSAL Micro Finance Bank have opened this loan facility for you. To apply, please refer to the information provided below.
How To Apply for CBN Non-Interest Loan 2023:
To apply for a loan from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Non–Interest Loan for households and SMEs, follow these steps:
- First, visit the NIRSAL Microfinance website.
- After clicking on “Apply for Non–Interest Facility“, you will see two options, “NON–INTEREST TCF“ and “NON_INTEREST AGSMEIS“. Select the “NON–INTEREST TCF“ tab.
- Once you have selected the NON–INTEREST TCF tab, you will be given two options: Household facility and SME facility. Choose the one that best suits your needs, then proceed to complete the registration process.
- If you are a first–time applicant, select “New Applicant“. If you are returning to a previous application, select “Returning Applicant“.
- Next, proceed to enter your BVN. This will automatically generate some of your information. Complete the remaining required fields with your other information.
If you have successfully registered your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission, you can take advantage of the SME facility. All you need is your business‘ Tax Identification Number and other relevant details about your CAC registration. Once your application is approved, you will receive a notification of success.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.