James Cook University 2023 Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships
The James Cook University 2023 Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships is offered to suitably qualified international students looking to undertake an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university to receive fully funded financial aid towards the payment of their study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships is funded by the university to provide an Undergraduate scholarship and Master’s scholarship worth up to a 100% fee waiver per year for the minimum course duration. Applicants should note that the scholarship is awarded based on academic merit.
James Cook University is a public university in North Queensland, Australia. The second oldest university in Queensland, the university is a teaching and research institution with its main campuses located in the tropical cities of Cairns and Townsville, and one in the city-state of Singapore. The university delivers undergraduate and master’s courses to international and domestic students. The university’s main fields of research include environmental sciences, biological sciences, mathematical sciences, earth sciences, agricultural and veterinary sciences, technology, and medical and health sciences.
SEE ALSO: 2023 Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme (GOI-IES)
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships
Host Institution(s): James Cook University in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the James Cook University 2023 Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be applying for a full-time degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have accepted the offer of admission from the university.
- Applicants must meet the basic entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants must hold a valid study permit visa
- Applicants must maintain a minimum of 6.0 GPA for a full waiver or a minimum of 5.5 GPA for a partial fee waiver.
- Applicants must show great leadership potential.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- Applicants must have a good track record of extracurricular activities.
Method of Application for the James Cook University 2023 Vice Chancellor’s International Student Scholarships:
Interested applicants are required to submit their complete application through the online application portal.
SEE ALSO: East Tennessee State University International Merit Scholarship
Application Deadline: January 3, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.