East Tennessee State University International Merit Scholarship
The East Tennessee State University International Merit Scholarship is offered to international students looking to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university-based academic merit to receive up to $12,500 for undergraduate and $11,500 for master’s students each year.
The International Merit Scholarship was established and funded by the university to offer suitably qualified international students who are not receiving any other form of financial aid from any source to receive an Undergraduate scholarship worth up to $12,500 and a Master’s scholarship worth up to $11,500 per year towards payment of tuition fee.
The East Tennessee State University is a public research university in Tennessee, USA. Although it is part of the State University and Community College System of Tennessee, the university is governed by an institutional Board of Trustees. As of May 2017, it is the fourth-largest university in the state. The university offers several scholarship opportunities to aid its students financially.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Merit Scholarship
Host Institution(s): East Tennessee State University in the USA
Scholarship Worth: $12,500 for undergraduate and $11,500 for master’s students
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the East Tennessee State University International Merit Scholarship:
- Applicants must be an international fee-paying student.
- Applicants must be applying for admission to a full-time degree program at the university.
- Applicants must possess an F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- Applicants must submit a record of academic achievement.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must meet the English Language Requirement at the university with proof of either TOEFL OR IETS test results.
Method of Application for the East Tennessee State University International Merit Scholarship:
Interested applicants who receive an offer of admission to a full-time degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the scholarship award.
SEE ALSO: DHL Group AIESEC Internship Program
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.