International Scholarship 2023 at University of Melbourne in Australia
The International Scholarship 2023 at University of Melbourne in Australia, is open to both domestic and international students. Those interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. Applications are now being accepted.
This scholarship program partially funded by the University of Melbourne, Australia, offers a fee remission of up to $10,000 for qualified Undergraduate students. This opportunity is available to both home and international students and applies to all study areas. The Undergraduate scholarship offers up to a $10,000 fee remission for students who have one year (100 points) or more to finish. Those who have less than that will receive a fee remission based on the number of subject points they have left to complete.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
The University of Melbourne is located in Melbourne, Australia and is a public research university. It was founded in 1853 and is the second-oldest university in Australia. It is a member of the Group of Eight, a coalition of leading Australian universities, and is consistently ranked among the top universities in the world. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across a range of disciplines. It has several research centers and institutes and boasts strong links with industry and government.
SEE ALSO: Leventis Foundation Scholarships 2023 at ALBA Graduate Business School in Greece
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The International Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University of Melbourne in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fee remission worth up to $10,000
Number of Awards: 1000
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Eligibility for the International Scholarship 2023 at University of Melbourne in Australia:
- Applicants can be a domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have completed secondary school outside Australia or a foundation program in Australia.
- Applicants must have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at the University.
- Applicants must have a secondary school result that places them in the top 3%, such as GCE A-levels: at least three A grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects. Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result of at least 98%. International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42 (must be completed at a secondary school outside of Australia). US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with an SAT of at least 1500 or ACT of at least 31. Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%. India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE, or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%. Vietnam High School has an overall Year 12 GPA of 9.0 or above
- Applicants must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program.
Method of Application for the International Scholarship 2023 at University of Melbourne in Australia:
Interested applicants are to be informed that No separate application is required for the scholarship. You will be automatically considered for this award after successful admission to the university.
SEE ALSO: Fully Funded ExxonMobil Middle East and North Africa Scholars Program 2023
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.