Fully Funded Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2024
The Australian Government, in collaboration with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, is presently granting the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2024 to international students from the Pacific who will begin their studies in 2024. This program provides qualified students with the chance to pursue their studies in Australia with full funding.
The primary aim of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships is to afford individuals the opportunity to acquire and develop the expertise and abilities necessary to facilitate positive transformation and impact the progress of their home countries. The Undergraduate scholarship and Postgraduate scholarship help to pay for all the study expenses.
These scholarships offer individuals from developing countries in the Pacific region the chance to pursue studies at specific educational institutions within the Pacific area, enabling them to acquire the knowledge necessary to contribute to the advancement of their home countries.
The scholarships are granted for the minimum duration required for individuals to successfully finish their academic program. They may encompass preparatory programs, such as English language instruction, which are typically limited to a one-year duration.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Host Institution(s): Pacific Tertiary Institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded to cover:
- Return airfare from your home country to the country of study
- Academic and other compulsory fees,
- An establishment allowance and
- A living allowance paid fortnightly.
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2024:
- Applicants must be a citizen of and a resident in the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships participating country
- Applicants must not have or be entitled to permanent residence in Australia; and not be married or engaged to be married to a person who holds or is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence status (unless their country does not issue passports–the Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau)
- Applicants must meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship
- Applicants must satisfy the host government’s immigration requirements for regional students
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship during the period of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship
- Applicants must not be transferring from another scholarship
- Applicants must not hold or have held an Australian Government scholarship in the two years preceding the proposed time of commencement of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship.
- Applicants must be from the following eligible countries: Federated States of Micronesia; Fiji; Kiribati; Marshall Islands; Nauru; Niue; Palau; Papua New Guinea; Samoa; Solomon Islands; Tonga; Tuvalu; Vanuatu; and Wallis and Futuna.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2024:
In order to be eligible for Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships, applicants must first satisfy the specific criteria set by their home country’s government. Once these criteria are met, they can proceed to submit their applications online for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2o23.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.