Australian or Northern Territory Government Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University
The Australian or Northern Territory Government Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University offers an awesome opportunity for international students from all over the world to study at the university. If you are a non-citizen of Australia who is interested in studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program, at the university with financial support worth $12,000 for the 2023/2024 academic session then, this opportunity is for you.
The Australian or Northern Territory Government Scholarships are given to high-performing students with exceptional academic achievements who have the potential to make a meaningful impact on the world. The Northern Territory Government, through Charles Darwin, offers Undergraduate scholarships and Postgraduate scholarships to talented international students studying in the Northern Territory. These scholarships are currently available to students residing outside of the Northern Territory. To find out if you meet the qualifications for this scholarship, go to the Study NT website.
Some of the available scholarships include:
- Higher Education (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) worth $12,000
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) worth $7500.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a public university located in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of fields, including arts, business, education, engineering, health, law, and science. CDU also has a strong focus on research and has research centers in areas such as tropical health, Indigenous studies, and environmental management. The university was established in 2003 through the merger of the Northern Territory University and the Darwin Institute of Technology.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Australian or Northern Territory Government Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Charles Darwin University in Australia
Scholarship Worth: $12,000
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Australian or Northern Territory Government Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have obtained an offer of admission to study at the university.
- Applicants must have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership.
- Applicants must meet the education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria.
- Applicants must be planning to move to the NT from interstate or overseas.
- Applicants must not already be living in the NT or studying with an NT education provider.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship.
- Applicants must not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent residence, or New Zealand citizenship.
Method of Application for the Australian or Northern Territory Government Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University:
Interested applicants are required to fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that they have received an offer of admission.
- Study in Australia’s Northern Territory application PDF (152KB)
- Study in Australia’s Northern Territory application DOCX (59KB)
Application Deadline: January 23, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.