Edith Cowan University MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2023 in Australia
The Edith Cowan University often shortened as ECU is inviting highly intellectual international as well as domestic students who wish to attain their PhD degree in Australia to take heed on their ongoing MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships for the 2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is a fully funded scheme meaning no tuition fee will be expected from successful candidate, and also encompasses other benefits, allowances and stipends. Thus making it one of the most competitive Phd Scholarship program in the institution. It is sponsored and funded by Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA), and aimed at attracting sound minds into the country by providing them with exceptional research facilities to enable them undertake higher learning at universities in Western Australia. The scholarships are awarded to students undertaking eligible post-graduate research relevant to the minerals industry of Western Australia. Applications can be considered from candidates studying or intending to study in any field consistent with MRIWA’s current Research Priority Plan.
The MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships is often divided into 3 categories which are The MRIWA Odwyn Jones PhD Scholarship, The MRIWA PhD Scholarship for Women (open to women applicants only) and The MRIWA Indigenous Scholarship (open to Indigenous Australian applicants only), and often awarded annually to support postgraduate research training in any discipline relevant to the Minerals Industry in Western Australia. The MRIWA postgraduate scholarships are available to both domestic and international applicants (subject to the conditions of award) and are tenable at any university in Western Australia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA)
Host Institution(s): Edith Cowan University/universities in Western Australia
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding (See Benefits below)
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 Edith Cowan University MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships;
- Interested applicant must be a domestic or an international student.
- Interested applicant must have completed a masters degree program or it’s equivalent in a reputable and accredited University.
- Interested applicant must show proof of English Language proficiency.
- Interested applicant must be willing to be undertaking research relevant to the minerals industry of Western Australia;
- Meet the criteria for admission to a relevant Higher Degree by Research program at an eligible university, and have applied for entry that program;
- Meet all specified eligibility criteria for the scholarship(s) you are applying for;
- Have submitted a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA;
- An annual stipend of up to $36,047 and;
- An allowance of $5,151 to support research and travel costs for up to three years;
- A possibility for a six-month extension.
Application Process for the Edith Cowan University MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships 2022-2023;
Interested applicants who meets the above requirement and eligibility criteria for this scholarship are expected to submit the required documents, including a completed MRIWA scholarship application form and a research proposal endorsed by potential supervisors at the proposed university, send to email@example.com on or before deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 Sept, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.