Australian Government Awards 2023 for Developing Countries
Suitably qualified international students from developing countries who desires to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at any recognized higher institution of learning in Australia are invited to submit application for the fully funded Australian Government Awards 2023 for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Australian Government Awards was established by the Australian Government through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) to offer eligible and outstanding students from developing countries the financial aid needed to fund their study expenses in the country. The Undergraduate scholarship and Postgraduate scholarship awards are highly competitive and as such, will be awarded based on academic merit. You might be wondering why the Australian Government award is so special right? Well, they are prestigious, trans-formative scholarships and short courses offered to emerging leaders from developing countries for study, research and professional development in Australia and the region to enable them return to their home country after graduation and contribute positively in order to achieve the Australian Government’s development policy which are: promoting prosperity, reducing poverty, enhancing stability and recognizing that tertiary education is an important component of any investment in development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government Awards
Host Institution(s): Higher Institution of Learning in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Australian Government Awards 2023 for Developing Countries:
- Applicants must be an international student from a developing country.
- Applicants must have an offer for a full time degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have accepted the offer of admission from the university for a degree program.
- Applicants must sign a contract with the Commonwealth of Australia declaring that they will comply with the conditions of the scholarship.
- Scholars must agree to leave Australia for at least 2 years after graduation.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of their preferred university.
Method of Application for the Australian Government Awards 2023 for Developing Countries:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application via the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS).
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.