King’s College London 2023 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK
King’s College London in UK is most delighted to invite suitably qualified international students from the eligible countries who are looking to pursue a master’s degree program at the college to submit application for the 2023 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships that covers stipend, travel and tuition fee for the entire duration of program.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) is open to applicants from the Commonwealth’s least developed and lower middle-income countries to enable them fund their full time master’s degree study at the university in 2023/2024. The Master’s scholarship enables talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, UK. King’s was established in 1829. The college is one of the oldest university-level institutions in England.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
Host Institution(s): King’s College London in UK
Scholarship Worth: Covers stipend, travel and tuition fee.
Number of Awards: Two
Eligible Fields of Study:
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
Eligibility for the King’s College London 2023 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK:
- Applicants must be from any of the eligible countries above.
- Applicants must be citizens of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must be available to start their academic studies in the UK by September 2023.
- Applicants must hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honors standard, or a lower second-class degree (2:2).
- Applicants must show need of financial aid.
- Applicants must provide all supporting documents in the required format by the given deadlines.
Method of Application for the King’s College London 2023 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in UK:
Application Deadline: December 13, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.