International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) 2023 Communication Science Fellowship
The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) is inviting suitably qualified students from all over the world, especially or residents of countries in which IIASA has a Member Organization who wish to pursue a fellowship program at the institution to submit application for the 2023 Communication Science Fellowship worth so many awesome benefits.
The Communication Science Fellowship starts on May 22 and ends on September 1, 2023. The fellowship covers the cost of travel to and fro the institution and the awardee’s home country at the beginning and end of the fellowship, as well as a stipend to offset living expenses during the fellowship period. The Fellowship helps fellows gain experience in communicating complex systems science for a general audience through a variety of platforms like blogs, website content, social media, video, and articles for their magazine. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in the institution’s Communications and External Relations (CER) department, assisting with a variety of tasks like web publishing, media relations, event coverage, multimedia, social media, and other communication activities. The fellow will also work closely with participants in the institution’s Young Scientists Summer Program (YSSP) and the institution’s scientists, producing several pieces of work covering their research.
The International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) is an independent international research institute located in Laxenburg, in Austria. The institution was established in 1972.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Communication Science Fellowship
Host Institution(s): International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)
- A monthly salary based on an annual gross salary of EUR 18,800
- Cost of travel to and fro
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Fellowship
Nationality: Students from all over the world
Eligibility for the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) 2023 Communication Science Fellowship:
- Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Priorities are given to residents of countries in which IIASA has a Member Organization.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in science or journalism.
- Applicants can be current student or graduate of a science journalism program.
Method of Application for the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) 2023 Communication Science Fellowship:
Interested applicants are required to submit the following below:
- Cover Letter outlining applicant’s reason for applying.
- Updated CV.
- One writing sample of no more than 800 words about a scientific topic aimed at a general audience like article for a newspaper or magazine, blog post, or op-ed.
- A letter of recommendation.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.