Norwegian Business School 2023 BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway
Norwegian Business School in Norway is pleased to welcome suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue their master’s degree program at the business school to submit application for the 2023 BI Presidential Scholarships worth full tuition fee and a living stipend for a period of 2 years.
The BI Presidential Scholarships was established and funded by the business school to offer international students who meet the criteria to be admitted into a degree program at the institution. The Master’s scholarship opportunity worth full tuition fee and a living stipend throughout the study period is awarded to outstanding students with excellent academic records looking to study a master’s degree program at the Oslo or Bergen campus .
Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. The institution has 845 employees who are always committed to delivering the best learning experience to its students.
SEE ALSO: AIMS Structured Mathematical Sciences Scholarships 2023 for African Students
Scholarship Sponsor(s): BI Presidential Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Norwegian Business School in Norway
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee and a living stipend for up to 2 years
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Norwegian Business School 2023 BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have good academic record.
- Applicants must meet the admission entry requirements at the university.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of ‘A’ on the ECTS scale or the equivalent top level grade on international grade scale.
- Applicants must be admitted into a master’s degree program at the Oslo or Bergen campus.
- Students in the 3rd year of their Sivøk program are eligible to apply.
Method of Application for the Norwegian Business School 2023 BI Presidential Scholarships in Norway:
Interested applicants are to follow the steps below:
- Applicants should write a scholarship application letter of maximum one page, outlining why they are deserving of this scholarship and how their academic record qualifies them for consideration.
- Applicants should upload the scholarship application letter with their complete application for admission on the online application portal.
Sivøk applicants can apply in the spring of their 3rd year by sending a scholarship application letter to email@example.com with the subject line: BI Presidential Scholarship Application.
SEE ALSO: Carleton University 2023 Richard J. Van Loon Scholarships for African Students in Canada
Application Deadline: March 1, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.