BI Norwegian Business School 2023 Women in Finance and Technology Scholarships in Norway
The BI Norwegian Business School in Norway is most delighted to invite suitably qualified international female students who are desiring to undertake a master’s degree program in finance or technology at the institution to submit application for the 2023 Women in Finance and Technology Scholarships that covers full tuition fee for a period of 2 years.
The Women in Finance and Technology Scholarships is funded by the institution to award an exciting Master’s scholarship opportunity to exceptional female students who demonstrate strong academic achievements. The award is offered to female applicants of all nationalities to finance and tech programs at the business school. This scholarship opportunity worth full tuition fee is aimed to inspire talented female applicants to pursue graduate studies and a career in finance or technology.
The BI Norwegian Business School is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe established in 1943.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Women in Finance and Technology Scholarships
Host Institution(s): BI Norwegian Business School in Norway
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee for a period of 2 years
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Study:
- Business with major in Finance
- Business with major in Sustainable Finance
- Business Analytics
- Data Science for Business
- Sustainable Finance
- Quantitative Finance
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the BI Norwegian Business School 2023 Women in Finance and Technology Scholarships in Norway:
- Applicants must be an international female students.
- Applicants must have good academic record.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission for an eligible program at the institution.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the institution.
- Applicants must submit proof of English language proficiency with the following test results below:
- TOEFL – 575 points for the written test, 233 for the computer-based test or 90 points on the internet-based test
- IELTS – 6.5
- GMAT – 0529
- TOEFL – 0529
- GRE – 7365
Method of Application for the BI Norwegian Business School 2023 Women in Finance and Technology Scholarships in Norway:
Interested applicants should follow the steps below:
- Write a scholarship application letter of maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this Scholarship.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Include all the required documentation.
- Siviløk applicants can apply in the spring of their 3rd year by sending a scholarship application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarship Application.
Application Deadline: March 1 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.