University of Warwick 2023 Chancellor’s International Scholarship
The University of Warwick 2023 Chancellor’s International Scholarship is offered to international students who are looking to pursue a Ph.D. degree program at the university to receive financial support towards payment of tuition fees and other study expenses for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarship is organized and funded by the university to offer outstanding international students many benefits like the Ph.D. scholarship to study at the University. The university is known for its outstanding contribution to the development of cutting-edge technology in learning and research while giving students the best experience possible whilst studying at the university.
The University of Warwick is a public research university in the West Midlands and Warwickshire, UK. The university was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education.
SEE ALSO: Erasmus University 2023 Fully Funded Management Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Host Institution(s): The University of Warwick in the UK
- Fully funded tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend
- Research, Training, and Supporting Grant of about £5,000
Number of Awards: Forty-two
Study Level: Ph.D.
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the University of Warwick 2023 Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
- Applicants must be applying for a Ph.D. degree program at the University in October 2023.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in a Ph.D. degree program at the University.
- Applicants must either be assessed as overseas or EU for fee purposes.
- Applicants can apply for a field of study of their choice.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Applicants must be proficient in the English language.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- Applicants have an outstanding academic record.
Method of Application for the University of Warwick 2023 Chancellor’s International Scholarship:
Interested applicants should ensure they read the Guidance notes before submitting their course application at the university via the official online portal. Applicants are to submit the required supporting documents before the application deadline.
SEE ALSO: Leiden University 2023 International Excellence Scholarships (LExS) in Netherlands
Application Deadline: December 17, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.