Erasmus University 2023 Fully Funded Management Scholarships
The Erasmus University 2023 Fully Funded Management Scholarships is offered to suitably qualified international students who are looking to undertake a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the Rotterdam School of Management at the University but need some form of financial aid to fund their study expenses throughout the duration of the program.
The Fully Funded Management Scholarships are organized by the university and funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science in partnership with Rotterdam School of Management. The Dutch government contributes towards this cost for students through tuition fees and living costs. Applicants will only be qualified for the funding facility after receiving an offer of admission from the university. The Bachelor’s scholarships and Master’s scholarship awards are expected to run for a full year.
Erasmus University is a public research university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Rotterdam School of Management
Host Institution(s): Erasmus University in the Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Erasmus University 2023 Fully Funded Management Scholarships:
- Applicants must be from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Applicants must be a freshman students, starting their studies in the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Applicants must be applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at the school.
- Applicants must meet the specific requirements of their preferred program.
- Applicants must not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands.
- Applicants must the language requirements of the university.
Method of Application for the Erasmus University 2023 Fully Funded Management Scholarships:
Interested applicants must register for their preferred degree program via Studielink before proceeding to apply for the Scholarships.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.