University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships 2022 for International Students
The University of Birmingham are currently sharing applications as they invites highly academic inclined international students who wishes to further their study in the United Kingdom to enroll for their ongoing opportunities in Applications Law School Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship program is a very competitive one, thus have been accorded by many older applicants as the toughest Bachelors and Masters Scholarship scheme in the institution. It’s award is valued at about £3,000 to £10,000 per year which will cover some of the tuition fee, and other benefits and stipends will also be accorded to successful applicants. Which is aimed at luring students with solid academic background to the school, and in-turn building a more vibrant community.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Birmingham, UK
Scholarship Worth: Up to £10,000 per year
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships;
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must not already Registered on a programme at the University of Birmingham
- Interested applicants must be Self-funded
- Interested applicants must be in receipt of an offer
Below are some of the available law school scholarships for international students who wish to enroll for undergraduate and masters degree program in law:
- LLB and LLB for Grads International Student Scholarship
- Benussi Bursary (LLB)
- Harding International Legal Scholarship (LLM)
- College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarship (LLM)
- Kalisher Trust Scholarship (LLM)
- MSc Responsible Data Science Scholarships
- Postgraduate research funding
- Other scholarship opportunities
Application Process for the University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships 2022-2023;
Applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to complete the following below;
- Made an application to their intended undergraduate law programme. Please apply through UCAS via the relevant programme page on the undergraduate law section of the University of Birmingham website.
- Completed the LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship application form.
- The application includes 2000 characters (approximately 300 word) statement, in which students should address why they should be made an award. You must include your UCAS ID number in your application.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.