2022 University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary Scholarship
The University of London is inviting high intelligent international students who wish to take up a study degree or further their academic pursuit in the Britain to dive in to their ongoing Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is meant for Bachelors and Masters degree students who dream about studying in the UK. The award is massive and have been one of the most competitive scheme in the institution, and will be valued up to 30 percent tuition fee weaver, as well as other benefits and stipends. Applicants are expected to hold an offer to study the course in other to be eligible, though this might not be a requirement but holding an offer to study can often benefit a funding application. The offer will also cover any new students residing in Band A countries in celebration of the five-year anniversary of the Global MBA.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of London, UK
Host Institution(s): University of London, UK
Scholarship Worth: 30 per cent tuition fee bursary
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022/2023 University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary;
- To be eligible for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary, you must have an offer for the Global MBA and be resident in a Band A country.
- Applicant must be an international student.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary is available for the University of London Global MBA programme offered via distance learning only.
- You will not be considered for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary until you have been given an offer for the University of London distance learning Global MBA programme.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary is only available to web-supported students and not available to those studying at Recognized Teaching Centres.
- You cannot be considered for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary if you are a currently registered student and it cannot be retroactively applied.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary can be applied against registration fees, examination entry fees and course module fees, but does not cover examination resit fees, recognition of prior learning fees, fees for changing a module, or any fees charged by examination centres or teaching centres.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary value is 30% of the relevant fee deducted from your fees and can be applied if you chose the ‘pay as go’ option, or if you select to pay your full course fee.
- The Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary may be awarded in addition to other scholarships and funding, but it cannot be used in conjunction with any other University of London bursary or scholarships.
- Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary may be reviewed on an annual basis and cannot be transferred to another individual.
- Students awarded a Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary but who subsequently withdraw from their course of studies will no longer be eligible for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary.
- Students who take a break in their studies will continue to be eligible for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary provided that they complete their degree in the permitted timescales and pay any relevant fees.
- If a student during study moves to a country outside of the Band A countries they will no longer be eligible for the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary towards any future modules registered.
- The University reserves the right to terminate the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary if you are found to have omitted key information or have provided untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or fraudulent information on your application form or in any additional information provided to the University and used in the determination of the award of your Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary.
- You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the University of London. If you do not abide by these rules and regulations, or if you do not meet the requirements (including the academic requirements) to continue or complete the Global MBA distance learning course, the University reserves the right to withdraw the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary with immediate effect.
- You undertake to use your best efforts to fulfill the academic requirements of the Global MBA distance learning course.
- As part of the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary award, the University may ask you to participate in marketing related activities and/or events to promote and share your experiences of the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary. Examples of typical activities and/or events may include participating in an interview, providing a profile for the University website or prospectus or attending an open day or induction event. If you participate in such activities and/or events, you agree for the University to use any material resulting from such activities and/or events for the purposes of publicity material and/or for the education of other students, whether electronically or in print. You furthermore release and discharge the University and its agents, representatives and assignees from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the publicity material, including without limitation any and all claims for invasion of privacy and defamation. Additionally, you agree that the cop
- right of any publicity material shall be wholly vested in the University and you hereby assign to the University any and all rights in the publicity material.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are giving the University the right to hold and process your personal data, including some sensitive personal data. The University will process this personal data (including any personal data provided as part of participation in a marketing related activity and/or event under clause 16) in accordance with the UK Data Protection legislation and the University’s Data Protection Policy. The University will only share data with third parties in accordance with its Data Protection Policy and the University will remain the data controller of the data. The Data Protection Policy is applicable from the time of accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- The University of London and any relevant Member Institutions are separate legal entities. In accepting the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary you agree to the sharing of your personal data between the University and a Member Institution (where relevant) for the purposes of the management of your Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary.
- Each of the clauses of these Terms and Conditions operate separately. If a clause or any part of a clause is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the University in relation to the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary. All previous agreements, arrangements and understandings between you and the University relating to the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary, whether written or oral, shall have no legal effect unless expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- If the University fails to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or if the University does not enforce its rights against you, or if the University delays in doing so, that will not mean that the University has waived its rights against you and that will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If the University waives a default by you of the Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary, the University will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that it will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These are the Terms and Conditions between you and the University. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions, and any matters arising out of or in relation to these Terms and Conditions, are governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
Application Process for the University of London Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary scholarship 2022-2023;
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for the scholarship are expected apply for a conditional or unconditional study offer in the University, and the award will be awarded upon getting the admission.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.