UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023 at University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is currently accepting applications from eligible international students for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023. This prestigious scholarship opportunity is available to international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievements and are interested in pursuing a degree program at the University.
In collaboration with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council, The University of Manchester is providing a Master’s scholarship opportunity. This scholarship is designed for students from India and Nigeria who wish to pursue one-year master’s programs in specific subject areas. It offers financial support of up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for the academic year 2023/2024.
The GREAT scholarships are a collaborative effort between The University of Manchester, the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign, and the British Council. These scholarships are open to students pursuing a master’s degree in the School of Natural Sciences, School of Engineering, School of Law, and School of Arts, Languages, and Cultures.
The University of Manchester is a prestigious institution located in Manchester, United Kingdom. It is renowned for its academic excellence and research contributions across various disciplines.
SEE ALSO: Coca Cola Beverages Africa Graduate Training Program 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The UK Government GREAT Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The University of Manchester in the UK
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Student
Eligibility for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023 at University of Manchester:
- Scholarships can only be awarded to offer holders who are passport holders of Bangladesh, Kenya, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, and Turkey.
- If a course/program lasts longer than one year, the scholarships will be offered for the first year of study only.
- Scholarships will be offered at the postgraduate taught (Master’s) level only.
- Scholarships will be offered for the study of full-time, on-campus postgraduate taught (MA, MSc) programs only.
- Scholarships can only be awarded to applicants who are classified by the University as international tuition fee payers.
- As a condition of the award of a scholarship, recipients are required to take part in student ambassador and/or mentoring schemes.
Method of Application for the UK Government GREAT Scholarships 2023 at University of Manchester:
Interested applicants are required to complete a GREAT scholarship application form before the deadline. This will be emailed to all relevant offer-holders by the International Office. Successful applicants will be notified by 16 June 2023. Explore the relevant country profiles for further guidance with regard to scholarship opportunities for your country.
SEE ALSO: LSETF/UNDP Vocational Training Program 2023
Application Deadline: June 1, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.