British Council Funded GREAT Scholarship 2023 for Studies in UK
The UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher institutions of learning are delighted to invited suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a master’s degree program at any recognized higher institution in UK to submit application for the British Council Funded GREAT Scholarship 2023 worth £10,000 for the 2023/2024 academic session. On a yearly basis, about 200 scholarships are offered by 49 universities across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland to provide outstanding students from over 14 countries the opportunity to receive £10,000 towards their tuition fees throughout the one year study period.
The British Council Funded GREAT Scholarship is an annual Master’s scholarship to outstanding international students with financial needs jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating higher institutions of learning in UK to offer the above category of students am amount up to £10,000 towards their tuition fee payment for the one year master’s degree program at any recognized higher institution in the county.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): British Council Funded GREAT Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Recognized higher institutions of learning in UK
Scholarship Worth: About £10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam.
Eligibility for the British Council Funded GREAT Scholarship 2023 for Studies in UK:
- Applicants must be an international fee paying student from any of the above countries.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree certificate.
- Applicants must be motivated, and have an interest in the proposed discipline.
- Applicants must meet the basic English language requirement of any recognized UK higher institution.
- Applicants must establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfillment.
- Applicants must be ready to attend a networking event of all UK based GREAT scholars.
- Applicants must be willing to occasionally speak to potential applicants about their own experience of studying in the UK as an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements of their preferred institution.
- Applicants must have accepted the offer of admission from their preferred institution.
Method of Application for the British Council Funded GREAT Scholarship 2023 for Studies in UK:
Interested applicants are to visit the participating university’s page for more information and then follow the provided link on the university’s website to submit their application.
Application Deadline: Varies according to each institution.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.