Transilvania Academica Scholarship 2023 at Transilvania University
Transilvania University, Romania is now accepting applications from suitably qualified international students for its Transilvania Academica Scholarship 2023 for the 2022/2024 academic session. This scholarship is available for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs. The goal of this scholarship is to draw in international students to Transilvania, creating a network of ‘Ambassadors’ that will boost the global recognition of the university.
The Transilvania Academica Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded chance for Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. candidates from non-EU or non-EEA countries to receive tuition, housing, and a monthly allowance from the University in Romania. This Bachelor’s scholarship, Master’s scholarship, and Ph.D. scholarship program is a competition for international students. The university scholarship is given to accepted students who are pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree, as long as they attend each academic year and pass it successfully.
The Transilvania University of Brasov is a public university located in Brasov, Romania. It is one of the oldest and largest higher education institutions in Romania. It was founded in 1839 and is regarded as one of the leading universities in the country. It is organized into 11 faculties and offers a wide range of courses in the humanities, sciences, engineering and technology. The university also offers postgraduate and doctoral level study programs in many fields. The university is home to a number of research centers and institutes focused on various disciplines.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Transilvania Academica Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Transilvania University, Romania
- Tuition fees (including registration and graduation fees)
- Free accommodation in the university’s dormitories (including holidays)
- A monthly allowance of 800 lei (approx. 170 USD, including holidays)
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Transilvania Academica Scholarship 2023 at Transilvania University:
- Applicants must be international students from non-EU or non-EEA countries.
- Applicants must be in full attendance of bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. degree studies.
- Applicants must be in full passing each academic year.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
- Applicants must have to fill in the online application form as described in the Application File.
Method of Application for the Transilvania Academica Scholarship 2023 at Transilvania University:
Interested applicants must ensure the application file includes the following documents (in .pdf format) to be uploaded to the online application form:
- Curriculum vitae, highlighting the candidate’s outstanding achievements
- Motivation letter (maximum one page)
- Three letters of recommendation to support the candidate’s outstanding results.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.