Federal Government Scholarships Awards (BEA) 2023
The Federal Government Scholarships Awards (BEA) 2023 is offered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Honourable Minister of Education to invite suitably qualified Nigerian students who are looking to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at a recognized university in the eligible countries to participate in the 2023/2024 Scholarships Awards.
The Federal Government Scholarships Awards is funded by the Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria to offer suitably qualified Nigerian students the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards to support their Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt, and Venezuela as well as China, Serbia, and Romania.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Federal Government of Nigeria through the Honourable Minister of Education
Host Institution(s): Institutions in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, Egypt, China, Serbia, and Romania
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Study:
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Pilot Engineering
- Postgraduate degree in all disciplines
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Eligibility for the Federal Government Scholarships Awards (BEA) 2023:
- Undergraduate applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Seven distinctions in the Senior Secondary School Certificates like WASSCE/WAEC only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants’ Senior Secondary School Certificates should not be more than two years old for non-African Countries and for African countries the age of the certificate is one year only.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 to 20 years of age at the time of application.
- Postgraduate applicants must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed the NYSC program and not exceed the age limit for their preferred degree program.
- Applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year Foreign Language course in the Country of choice.
- Applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference and must visit the official website.
- Applicants are required to upload the following certificates below.
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates
- Data page of the current International passport
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals
- Birth Certificate & Indigene letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary
Method of Application for the Federal Government Scholarships Awards (BEA) 2023:
Application Deadline: January 6, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.