2023 Excellence Scholarships Program at American University of Cairo in Egypt
Suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at one of the best higher institution of learning in Africa, American University of Cairo in Egypt are called to submit application for the 2023 Excellence Scholarships Program worth up to 100% of tuition fee.
The Excellence Scholarships Program is funded by the university to offer outstanding students from various backgrounds who embody excellence and have the potential and passion to advance themselves, their communities and the world with an Undergraduate scholarship and Postgraduate scholarship worth up to 100% of tuition fee. The scholarship award is scheduled to last throughout the duration of study.
The American University of Cairo is a private research university in Cairo, Egypt. The university was established in 1919 and offers American style learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels, along with Excellence Scholarships Program to support its students financially.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Excellence Scholarships Program
Host Institution(s): American University of Cairo in Egypt
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% of tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the 2023 Excellence Scholarships Program at American University of Cairo in Egypt:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have good academic record.
- Applicants must have an offer of admission for a degree program at the university.
- Applicants must show need for financial aid.
- Applicants must have show impact leadership skill.
- Applicants must be are actively engaged in community service or have distinguished themselves in the areas of sports, art, music, writing or related field.
Method of Application for the 2023 Excellence Scholarships Program at American University of Cairo in Egypt:
Interested applicants are required to submit their complete application using the official registration portal.
- Early Application: March 1, 2023.
- Regular Application: August 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.