2023 Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Fellowship Program at American University in Cairo
The American University in Cairo, Egypt is inviting suitably qualified students from Middle East and North Africa who are looking to pursue a master’s degree program or fellowship at the university to submit application for the 2023 Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Fellowship Program worth full tuition fee and other expenses.
The Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Fellowship Program is a joint effort between the US Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC), and the university to equips academically qualified students in need of financial aid with the professional qualifications and experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the achievement of socially relevant outcomes through organized graduate study and research that furthers the professionalization of emerging leaders and proposes local solutions to shared problems in Middle East and North Africa region. The Master’s scholarship will last for a period of two years which is the allocated period of study.
The American University in Cairo is a private research university in Cairo, Egypt that offers American style of learning at the master’s degree level.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Fellowship Program
Host Institution(s): American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Full tuition fees
- Medical insurance
- A monthly stipend
- Student Housing
- Internship/practicum opportunity
- Opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings
- Two annual round-trip economy air tickets from home to campus
- Housing and living stipend
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Eligible Field of Study:
- Gender and Women’s Studies in the Middle East/North Africa
- Arts in International and Comparative Education (EDUL)
- Arts in Migration and Refugee Studies (MRS)
- Arts in Economics in International Development (ECID)
- Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication (JRMC)
- Public Policy (MPP)
- Public Administration (MPA)
- Middle East Studies (MES)
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: Middle East and North African Students
Eligibility for the 2023 Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Fellowship Program at American University in Cairo:
- Applicants must be from a Middle East or North African country.
- Applicants must meet the university’s basic admission requirements.
- Applicants must have good academic result.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must have good understanding of English language.
- Applicants must possess maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential.
- Applicants must show need for financial aid.
Method of Application for the 2023 Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Fellowship Program at American University in Cairo:
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the TLG application should visit the official website and check how to apply before submitting the online TLG students program in Graduate admission application.
Application Deadline: December 5, 2022.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.