Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students
Applications are now being accepted for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students for the 2023/2024 academic year. This scholarship is available to undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. degree students from around the world and is aimed at promoting international cooperation and exchanges in Shanghai education. Outstanding and intelligent students are strongly encouraged to apply.
The university offers Undergraduate scholarships, Master’s scholarships, and Ph.D. scholarship programs broken down into A and B categories. An A-type scholarship provides full funding, including tuition, living costs, accommodation, and comprehensive medical insurance, while a B-type scholarship offers partial funding, which covers tuition and comprehensive medical insurance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Shanghai Government
Host Institution(s): Universities in Shanghai
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants must have a relevant degree certificate to their preferred degree program at the university.
- Undergraduate applicants must be under the age of 23 at the time of application.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic performance.
- Applicants must meet achieve the Chinese level of HSK4 and meet the language requirements of the applied university and program.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the applied university and program.
- Applicants must not be a beneficiary of any Chinese government scholarship.
Method of Application for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Interested applicants are required to visit the official website and complete the application while ensuring that they attach the necessary supporting documents within the application window.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.