QUEST Scholarships 2023 for Engineering Study in UK
Every year, QUEST Scholarships 2023 for Engineering Study in UK are given to qualified and eligible students to pursue Civil Engineering studies in the United Kingdom for the 2023/2024 academic year. There are six QUEST awards available annually, each designated for a different purpose and having its own entry criteria. Currently, applications are being accepted for some of the awards mentioned below.
QUEST provides financial support for civil engineers at all stages of their careers, helping to bring fresh talent to the field and enabling them to make a positive impact on the environment. The Various Undergraduate scholarships, Master’s scholarships, and Ph.D. scholarships help to fund study expenses for civil engineering students in various UK universities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): QUEST Scholarships
Host Institution(s): UK universities
Eligible Fields of Study: Civil Engineering
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
QUEST Award Categories for Engineering Study in UK:
- Undergraduate Scholarship: Students beginning a full-time civil engineering degree program accredited by JBM in the UK can receive up to £8,000 in financial aid and gain early access to potential employers.
- Technician Scholarship: Students pursuing or getting ready to begin advanced or higher education courses that could qualify them to be professionally accredited ICE technicians (EngTech) are eligible to receive up to £1,000, plus access to potential employers early on.
- Eloise Plunkett Award: Female Civil Engineering professionals (Chartered Engineers, Incorporated Engineers, or Engineering Technicians) residing in the UK and working on an international project with a civil engineering focus may be eligible for a grant of up to £2,500.
- Travel Award: Members of the Chartered Engineer (CEng), Incorporated Engineer (IEng), or Engineering Technician (EngTech) grade, with two years of membership, who go abroad for civil engineering undertakings or activities are entitled to a grant of up to £1,500 for individuals and £6,000 for groups.
- Kenneth Watson Travel Award: Individuals and groups of students who are in their first year of studying in the UK and who are traveling abroad for civil engineering projects or activities may be eligible for grants of up to £1,500 for individuals and £4,500 for groups.
- Continuing Education Award: Individuals with 2 or more years of professional experience who have graduated or are professionally qualified (CEng, IEng, or EngTech) and are looking to take a course to boost their professional qualification and advancement may be eligible to receive up to £1,000.
Method of Application for the QUEST Scholarships 2023 for Engineering Study in UK:
Interested applicants should go to the official funding page and choose the grant that best fits their educational level to get more information on how to apply.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.