Slovak Government International Scholarships 2023
The Slovak Government International Scholarships 2023 is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for outstanding international students who are looking to study a master’s, Ph.D., research work, or Short Course at any accredited university in Slovak for the 2023/2024 academic session to fulfill their dreams with the fully funded scholarship.
In 2005, the Government of the Slovak Republic initiated the National Scholarship Programme of the Slovak Republic (NSP) to support the mobility of students, Ph.D. students, university teachers, researchers, and artists. This Master’s scholarship and Ph.D. scholarship program is funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Slovak Government International Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Accredited universities in Slovak
Scholarship Worth: This scholarship is meant to pay for the expenses of international scholars while they are studying, conducting research, or teaching in Slovakia. This includes costs of living such as food and housing. Scholars can get help with finding a place to stay and with dealing with the paperwork associated with entering and staying in Slovakia, either through their host institution or on their own.
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Slovak Government International Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be International students.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- Applicants must be students of the second level of higher education (master’s students) or are students who at the time of the application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program.
- Applicants must be medically fit.
Method of Application for the Slovak Government International Scholarships 2023:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application using any of the following categories below.
- Application for students: 1 or 2 semesters – incoming to Slovakia
- Application for PhD students: 1 to 10 months – incoming to Slovakia
- Application for university teachers, researchers and artists: 1 to 10 months – incoming to Slovakia
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.