Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship 2023 for International Students
The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan extends an invitation to international candidates, including Kazakh nationals who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to pursue full-time studies in Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. educational programs. The Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship 2023 for International Students is your chance to study at some of the prestigious universities in Kazakhstan for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Under the Kazakhstan Government Scholarship program, all tuition fees will be fully covered, and a monthly allowance will be provided to recipients based on their academic progress. The commission responsible for the selection of applicants for the Bachelor’s scholarship, Master’s scholarship, and Ph.D. scholarship program evaluates those who fulfill the minimum entry requirements and submit the required documents.
Kindly be aware that applicants are selected based on the evaluation of their submitted documents, results of online testing to assess adaptive potential and online interviews.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Host Institution(s): Republic of Kazakhstan University
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Eligibility for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
- Applicants can be foreign citizens, including a person of Kazakh nationality who is not from the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Bachelor’s applicants must have a document confirming the completion of secondary education with an assessment of not less than ‘good’.
- Master’s applicants must have a diploma of bachelor or specialist with at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent in an educational institution.
- Ph.D. applicants must have a diploma of Master with at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent in an educational institution.
- Applicants must have an international certificate confirming their knowledge of a foreign language.
Method of Application for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship 2023 for International Students:
Prospective applicants who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship 2023 for International Students are required to apply online via the web portal (website) of the National Center for the Development of Higher Education. To initiate the application process, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Submission of documents through the Operator’s website.
- Verification of documents by the Operator. If the documents meet all the requirements, a link for online testing is sent to the applicant’s mail.
- Online testing to identify adaptive potential. Those who successfully passed online testing receive an invitation letter for an interview.
- Online interviews with representatives of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Operator, and universities.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.