International Students Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University in Australia
Applications are now being accepted from eligible international Undergraduate and Postgraduate students for the International Students Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University in Australia for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The University is proud to offer a generous selection of Undergraduate scholarships and Postgraduate scholarships to international students coming to study at the institution. These awards provide tuition support to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates for the 2023/2024 academic session. The university offers a variety of scholarships for international students who wish to study in Australia. These scholarships include:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achiever Scholarship,
- CDU Global Merit Scholarships
- CDU International College Pathway Scholarship
- ELICOS Scholarship
- Menzies Global Achiever Scholarship
- Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship
- Australia Award and Higher Degree by Research
Applicants who would like to benefit from the limited scholarship opportunities at the university can take advantage of the discounted or fully funded study opportunities in Australia.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a public university in Darwin, Australia. It was established in 2003, merging the Northern Territory University of Central Australia and the Menzies School of Health Research. It offers a range of courses in areas such as business, education, health, engineering, and the environment. The university also has several research centers and institutes, including the Centre for Tropical Environmental and Sustainability Science and the Institute for Indigenous Development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The International Students Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Charles Darwin University in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the International Students Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University in Australia:
- Applicants must apply to commence study in 2023.
- Applicants must be classed as international students for fee-paying purposes.
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course.
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
Method of Application for the International Students Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University in Australia:
Interested applicants should submit an application for the scholarship online together with the required supporting documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.