Hawk Scholarships 2023 at University of Houston-Clear Lake in USA
Applications for the Hawk Scholarships 2023 at University of Houston-Clear Lake in USA are currently ongoing and suitably qualified international students who are interested in studying an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university for the 2023/2024 academic year with the financial support of $1000 are invited to apply.
The Hawk Scholars Scholarship 2023 is an exclusive award presented to outstanding students who demonstrate a strong commitment to pursuing their academic goals at the Institution. This competitive Undergraduate scholarship and Master’s scholarship worth $1000 is based on exceptional merit for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The University of Houston-Clear Lake is located in Houston, Texas. It is a four-year public university offering undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is comprised of four academic colleges: Arts and Sciences, Education, Business and Human Sciences, and Health Sciences. It also offers an Honors College and an Interdisciplinary Studies Program. The university is ranked in the top tier of Best Regional Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
SEE ALSO: International Students Scholarships 2023 at Charles Darwin University in Australia
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hawk Scholarships
Host Institution(s): The University of Houston-Clear Lake in the USA
Scholarship Worth: $1000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Undergraduate & Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Hawk Scholarships 2023 at University of Houston-Clear Lake in USA:
- Applicants must be international fee-paying students.
- Applicants must be new students and must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher (as recalculated by UHCL).
- Applicants must have UHCL Admissions Application on file.
- Applicants must have a UHCL identification number.
Method of Application for the Hawk Scholarships 2023 at University of Houston-Clear Lake in USA:
Interested applicants are required to follow the steps below
- Please log into E-Services and click on “Financial Aid”
- Next click on “Apply for UHCL Scholarships”. Do not fill in any information at this point
- Click “Search”
- The Hawk Scholars Scholarship should pop up
- Do NOT click on “Apply”
- Click on “Details” to view the criteria
- Make sure you meet the criteria of the scholarship before applying
- Next, go back and click “Apply”. The aid year you are applying for is “2024”
- Answer any questions
SEE ALSO: International Students Scholarships 2023 at University of Macau in China
- Priority Deadline: April 15, 2023.
- Final Deadline: May 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.