Sainsbury Institute 2023 Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships in Japan
The Sainsbury Institute in Japan is inviting suitably qualified international students who are looking to undertake a fellowship program at the institution to submit applications for the 2023 Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships worth up to a whooping sum of £24,000 throughout the fellowship period.
The Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships is funded by the institution to offer a number of fellowship opportunities to scholars with a Ph.D. in any field of Japanese culture and working in the fields of visual studies, including but not limited to the history of art, cultural heritage, archaeology, architecture, film studies, and digital humanities worth up to £24,000 for the one year fellowship period.
The Sainsbury Institute is committed to the study of Japanese Arts and Cultures in other to promote world-class research and raise future leaders in the study of Japanese arts and cultures from the past to the present.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships
Host Institution(s): Sainsbury Institute in Japan
Fellowship Worth: The fellowship is worth £24,000 for one year and £12,000 for six months duration
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study Level: Fellowship
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Sainsbury Institute 2023 Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships in Japan:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be studying a Ph.D. degree program in any field of Japanese culture at a recognized institute.
- Applicants must be working in the fields of visual studies, including but not limited to the history of art, cultural heritage, and other related fields.
- Applicants must have a good level of spoken and written English.
Method of Application for the Sainsbury Institute 2023 Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowships in Japan:
Interested applicants are required to email them to obtain the fellowship application form. Applicants should send the complete application form and other required documents below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Detailed curriculum Vitae
- Sample of writing for a published article, or a core chapter of the Ph.D.
- Two reference letters
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.