Kyushu University KDDI Foundation Scholarship 2022 for International Students
Kyushu University is inviting highly intellectual international students from all nationality who wish to further their academic part in Japan to take a chance on their ongoing KDDI Foundation Scholarship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme have been denoted as one of the best masters and PhD scholarship program in the institution and only candidates with high academic profile might merit this award. It’s aimed at luring highly intelligent international students to study in Japan as they often offer a mouth watering offer which almost every student will love to partake in. The applicants should be engaged in the research whose theme is related to Information Technology in the field of Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Culture, and Technology.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kyushu University and KDDI Foundation
Host Institution(s): Kyushu University, Japan
Scholarship Worth: 100,000 Yen a month
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Kyushu University KDDI Foundation Scholarship;
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Applications is mainly for masters and doctoral program.
- Interested applicant must be willing to be enrolled in a full-time study program.
- Interested applicant must have a first-degree certificate or equivalent.
- Interested applicant should be engaged in the research whose theme is related to Information Technology in the field of Law, Politics, Economics, Sociology, Culture, and Technology.
- Interested applicant must have proof of English Language proficiency.
The Kyushu University KDDI Foundation Scholarship application must be received at the Student Affairs Division. Please note that the deadline of application is different from each Student Affairs Division. The school will screen every successful applicant before the recommending the student to a foundation.
Application Process for the Kyushu University KDDI Foundation Scholarship 2022 for International Students;
Interested applicants who meets the requirements and eligibility criteria above as expected to complete and submit their application using the Online Application Form on or before the deadline.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.