Master Mind Scholarships 2024 to Study in Belgium
The commencement of applications for the Master Mind Scholarships 2024 to Study in Belgium has been announced by the Flemish Ministry of Education and Training. This opportunity is open to outstanding students worldwide who wish to pursue a master’s program in Flanders and Brussels.
The Flemish Government Scholarship offers a fully funded Master Mind Scholarship opportunity for students globally to pursue their studies in Belgium. Prospective applicants are encouraged to avail themselves of this Master’s scholarship opportunity for a master’s degree for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Flemish Government
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Belgium
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: All Nationality
Eligibility for the Master Mind Scholarships 2024 to Study in Belgium:
- Applicant must apply to take up a master’s degree program at a Flemish higher education institution.
- Applicants should have a high academic performance and potential standard: The student has a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of the English language: An overall minimum band score of 7.0 on the IELTS test A minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test A C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference Or a similar result in another official language test (recognized by the host institution) Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL will also be accepted.
- Applicants who apply for a master’s program at a school of arts have at least: An overall band score of a minimum of 6.5 on the IELTS test A minimum total score of 90 on the TOEFL test A B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference Or a similar result in another official English language test (recognized by the host institution). Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL will also be accepted.
- The host institution also performs an academic check of the student’s file. The applicants must be accepted by the host institution to receive the scholarship.
Method of Application for the Master Mind Scholarships 2024 to Study in Belgium:
Prospective applicants for the Master Mind Scholarships 2024 are advised to verify their eligibility and confirm the participation of their chosen Flemish institution in the Master Mind Scholarships.
Once eligibility and institution participation is confirmed, applicants can initiate the application process by submitting their application to the host institution. The host institution then preselects eligible applications and initiates the Master Mind Scholarship application procedure by creating an application file in the Mobility-Online application tool for the applicant.
Subsequently, applicants will receive an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool, prompting them to register and complete their application within the specified deadline.
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- A Curriculum vitae
- Transcript of records; if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or letter of exemption provided by the host university.
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two signed letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: April 28, 2024.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.