Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship 2022 for Professionals
The Harvard Radcliffe Institute are inviting high intellectual international students from all Nationality who wish to further their academic study in the United States to dive in on their ongoing Fellowship programme for the 2022-2023 academic session which have been said to accommodate only professionals.
The fellowship programme is meant for PhD degree applicants who are exceptional scientists, writers, scholars, public intellectuals, practitioners, and artists from a broad range of fields and perspectives proposing innovative that confronts pressing social and policy issues and seeking to engage audiences beyond academia. Radcliffe fellows are known to develop new tools and methods, challenge artistic and scholarly conventions, and illuminate our past and our present.
The Radcliffe Fellowship Program awards 50 fellowships each academic year. Applicants may apply as individuals or in a group of two to three people working on the same project. The Fellowship seek diversity along many dimensions, including discipline, career stage, race and ethnicity, country of origin, gender and sexual orientation, and ideological perspective. Although fellows come from many different backgrounds, they are united by their demonstrated excellence, collegiality, and creativity.
Company/Organisation(s): Harvard Radcliffe Institute, USA
Program Type: Postgraduate Fellowship
Program Location: Harvard Radcliffe Institute, USA
Program Duration: 8 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Doctorate degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship;
- Interested applicants must be scholars, artists and practitioners proposing innovative work that confronts pressing social and policy issues and seeking to engage audiences beyond academia.
- Interested applicant must have received their doctorate (or appropriate terminal degree) in the area of their proposed project at least two years prior to their appointment as a fellow.
- Interested applicants must demonstrate a strong body of independent research and writing.
- Humanities and social sciences applicants must have published a monograph or at least two articles in refereed journals.
- Science, engineering and mathematics applicants must have published at least five articles in refereed journals.
- Stipend of $78,000 plus additional $5,000 to cover project expenses.
- Relocation, housing and childcare funds.
- Health care support.
Application Process for the Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship 2022;
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this fellows program are expected to submit their application using the Online Application Portal. The application consists of an application form, curriculum vitae, project proposal (with bibliography when appropriate), a writing or work sample, and the contact information of three references who will be prompted, via email, to upload letters of recommendation in support of your application.
Application Deadline: Varies according to discipline
For Humanities, social sciences and creative arts: September 8, 2022 (11:59 PM EST)
For science, engineering and mathematics: September 29, 2022 (11:59 PM EST)
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.