Fully Funded Türkiye Scholarships 2024
The Turkish government is delighted to introduce a new funding arrangement for its scholarship program, Türkiye Scholarships. This initiative is available to international applicants seeking full scholarships for various levels of education to study in Turkey. Hurry now to apply for the Fully Funded Türkiye Scholarships 2024.
For Türkiye Scholarships 2024, distinct Undergraduate scholarships and Postgraduate scholarship programs have been tailored for each academic level. The program provides numerous well-structured scholarship options, including extended bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral scholarships and research and merit-based scholarships. Additionally, there are opportunities for art scholarships and collaborative scholarship programs with esteemed international institutions.
New Structure of Türkiye Scholarships:
The Türkiye Scholarships 2024 are now available in three categories namely:
Application Conditions for the Fully Funded Türkiye Scholarships 2024:
Basic Application Criteria
The minimum academic attainment necessary to be eligible for Türkiye Scholarships is as follows:
- Minimum academic achievement for undergraduate candidates: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master and Doctorate candidates: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: applicants must be under the age of 21
- For Post Graduate programs: applicants must be under the age of 30
- For doctoral programs: applicants must be under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: applicants must be under the age of 45
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Türkiye Scholarships 2024:
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs at Turkish universities at the level of education they will apply for
Method of Application for the Fully Funded Türkiye Scholarships 2024:
The application form for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2024, along with relevant details on the application process, can be accessed through the application portal. To initiate the application, select the appropriate scholarship category for which you qualify and click on the “Application/Login” button.
- A valid identity document, ID card, or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
Application Deadline: February 20, 2024.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.