ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Programme 2023 (Fully Funded)
Multiple award winning institution ETH Zurich are pleased to invite as well as welcome highly intellectual international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in Switzerland to take a chance on their ongoing Excellence Scholarship Programme for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The scholarship program is opened for postgraduate students who are pursuing their masters degree and faces financial difficulties. The program have been shortlisted by many scholars as one of the most competitive study package for international students as it encompasses a fully funded scheme which covers the full tuition fee, allowances and other stipends through the program duration.
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): ETH Zurich
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Programme;
- Very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A).
- Demonstrate excellent research abilities.
- Please make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February.
- Living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
Application Procedures for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Programme 2023 (How To Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to submit their application online using the eApply application portal on or before the deadline. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship within the first application window.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.