Embassy of France in Ghana Scholarships 2023 for Joint Degree
The Embassy of France in Ghana Scholarships 2023 for Joint Degree is an opportunity for suitably qualified Ghanaian students who are looking to study a master’s or Ph.D. degree program in France for the 2023/2024 academic session to realize their dream with a fully funded scholarship award.
The French Embassy in Ghana and the Scholarships Secretariat are collaborating for the 2023/2024 academic year to offer full Master’s scholarships and Ph.D. scholarships to Ghanaian students at the postgraduate degree levels, based on both merit and financial need.
SEE ALSO: Engineering and IT Foundation Scholarship 2023 at University of Melbourne
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The French Embassy in Ghana and the Scholarships Secretaria
Host Institution(s): Universities in France
- Return ticket to France
- Free Visa
- Free basic registration fees to an institution of higher education in France up to a maximum of €5,000 per year
- Social Security Coverage
- Partial monthly stipend
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Nationality: Ghanian Students
Eligibility for the Embassy of France in Ghana Scholarships 2023 for Joint Degree:
- Applicants must be Ghanaian students.
- Master’s applicants must not be above the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Ph.D. applicants must not be more than 45 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must possess a relevant academic level such as a bachelor’s degree for a Master’s and a 2 years Master’s degree for a Ph.D.
- Applicants must be applying in relevant fields f study such as French as a foreign language, STEM, Health, Environment and Sustainable Development, Tourism, Archaeology and Heritage Studies, Agriculture, and Food Industry.
- Applicants with a First Class or Second Class Upper degree will be given priority consideration.
- Applicants with French as a Foreign Language must have french language proficiency.
- Ph.D. applicants must have preferably 2 years post qualification experience.
- Applicants must have completed National Service.
Method of Application for the Embassy of France in Ghana Scholarships 2023 for Joint Degree:
Interested applicants are required to submit both hard and soft copies of their application forms before the application deadline. Soft copies should be sent via email to: GhanaFranceScholarships2023@gmail.com while Hard copies should be sent or deposited at both the Embassy of France in Accra and the Scholarship Secretariat.
SEE ALSO: Shanghai Government Scholarship 2023 for International Students
Application Deadline: March 19, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.