École Normale Supérieure Selection Scholarship 2023 for International Students
The École Normale Supérieure ENS in partnership with Research University Paris PSL are pleased to invite highly suitable international students who wish to take up a degree program or further their academic venture in France to apply for the ongoing International selection scholarship program for 2023-2024 academic session.
The scholarship program is a fully funded one which covers the full tuition fee and other allowances with stipends for the duration of the scholarship, and open for both bachelors degree students as well as Masters students. The opportunity aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor (licence 3) or 1st year of master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines.
The International selection is intended to young graduates in Arts & Humanities as well as Sciences, who justify at least of one-year undergraduate studies in a foreign university and distinguish themselves with outstanding results. ENS opens 10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts & Humanities.
SEE ALSO: ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Programme 2023 (Fully Funded)
Joining ENS through the competitive examination of the International selection gives access to training of excellence, through contact with exceptional researchers, in a privileged training and research environment. Integrated to the community of the normaliens, international students continue their studies at ENS and at the university at the same time, while benefiting from a 1000 euros/month grant for 3 years and from a room on one of the ENS campuses. At the end of their studies, these students have graduated with a master degree in their speciality and with the diploma of École normale supérieure.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The École Normale Supérieure ENS
Host Institution(s): Research University Paris PSL, France
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor degree & Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 École Normale Supérieure Selection Scholarship;
- Applicants must be international students
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates apply only once to the International Selection
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
SEE ALSO: Harambeans Alliance and Innovators Scholarships 2023
Application Procedures for the École Normale Supérieure Selection Scholarship 2023 (How To Apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this scholarship program are expected to proceed with their application using the Online Application Form which must be done on or before the deadline, and also follow with the selection according to the calendars:
- If your file is complete, it is submitted to the jury.
- If the jury selects your dossier, you are invited to take written and oral tests.
- The marks obtained at the tests determine the list of admitted students.
Note: Applicants interested in the Department of Cognitive Studies (DEC) can apply using the Science or Arts & Humanities forms indiscriminately. This document shows the differences between these 2 options. All candidates MUST contact the DEC in order to choose the right way, based on their personal academic background.
Application Deadline: December 7, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.