DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2024
The DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2024 is currently accepting applications. This fellowship opportunity is extended to graduate students worldwide, provided they fulfill specific eligibility requirements. Interested individuals are encouraged to carefully review the eligibility criteria and submit their applications for consideration.
Conducted through the collaboration between GBSN and DPDHL, the Fellowship Program is specifically structured to pair chosen postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in developing regions. The primary objective is to facilitate increased cross-border trade by fostering meaningful partnerships between students and businesses in the developing world.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): GBSN/DPDHL
Program Type: GBSN
Program Location: Not Specific
Program Duration: Not Mentioned
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Students from Georgia, Turkey, Lebanon, Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Nigeria, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Guatemala, Colombia, Honduras, and Argentina.
Eligibility for the DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2024:
- Applicants must be enrolled at a participating GBSN member school at the start fellowship.
- Applicants must commit to complete 12 fellowship programs starting April 2024.
- Applicants should be comfortable communicating in English Spanish or Portuguese.
- Applicants must have the ability to commit to an estimated 12 to 15 hours per month.
- Applicants must have proven work experience.
- Applicants must have strong analytical skills.
- Applicants must have an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset.
- Applicants must have an interest in an international community.
Benefits of the DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2024:
- DPDHL mentors
- Coaching and mentoring SMEs
- DPDHL Certified Program learning journey covering basics of international trade
Method of Application for the DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2024:
Individuals who are interested in applying for the DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program are encouraged to click on the provided link to complete and submit their application online.
Applicants must upload the following:
- A professional photo/headshot
- A short CV/resume (2 pages)
- A short video (no more than 2 minutes maximum) in which you introduce yourself to us. Let us know who you are and why we should select you. You may upload your video to any streaming platform (YouTube, Vimeo, etc) and share the link with us. The video may be unlisted (NOT private).
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.