Fully Funded DAAD-EPOS Scholarships 2024 at University of Hohenheim
The University of Hohenheim, in partnership with the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), is welcoming applications from qualified candidates from Developing Countries. These individuals are encouraged to apply for the Fully Funded DAAD-EPOS Scholarships 2024 available for the MSc. Agricultural Economics program as part of the special initiative “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses” (EPOS).
The DAAD, through the EPOS scholarships, backs outstanding individuals from developing nations with a robust academic and professional history. These Master’s scholarships are notably competitive.
Typically, recipients of the scholarship possess professional experience in a public entity, government institution, and/or a private enterprise in a developing nation. Consequently, they would have actively participated in planning and implementing directives and projects, with a focus on development policies about technology, economics, and/or social impact.
The University of Hohenheim is a public research university located in Stuttgart, Germany. It was established in 1818 and is known for its strong focus on agricultural and natural sciences. The university’s name is derived from Schloss Hohenheim, a historical palace and estate that serves as its main campus.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD-EPOS Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Hohenheim in Germany
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded to receive:
- Tuition fee waiver for the 2 years of the Agricultural Economics Master’s program
- Health insurance
- Monthly living stipend
- Travel costs to Germany and back as well as for research
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Fully Funded DAAD-EPOS Scholarships 2024 at University of Hohenheim:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must be citizens of a developing country.
- Applicants must have the offer to enroll in M.Sc program at the University.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience post Bachelor’s, before the date of applying.
- Applicant’s academic degrees should be less than 6 years old.
- Applicants must have development-related motivations and intentions.
- Applicants must not have resided in Germany for longer than 15 months by the application deadline.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded DAAD-EPOS Scholarships 2024 at University of Hohenheim:
For eligibility for the DAAD Scholarships for Developing Countries at the University of Hohenheim, applicants must submit their application documents via email to email@example.com.
The application process at the University of Hohenheim is facilitated through the HohCampus portal. Scholarship applications sent via email will only be taken into consideration if there is a corresponding application registered on HohCampus.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.