Fully Funded Thomas Jefferson Scholarship 2024 for Tunisians
Qualified students from Tunisia are encouraged to apply for the Fully Funded Thomas Jefferson Scholarship 2024 for Tunisians. This scholarship initiative aims to offer full-time, undergraduate students enrolled in universities or institutes in Tunisia the chance to embark on a year-long academic experience at a U.S. university or college. The program specifically supports non-degree study during this period, providing a valuable opportunity for cross-cultural exchange and academic enrichment.
The Fully Funded Thomas Jefferson Scholarship aims to empower a network of young individuals with vital skills, enabling them to spearhead positive transformations in their respective fields and communities. This is achieved through academic opportunities, active professional involvement, and leadership development initiatives. The overarching goal of this Undergraduate scholarship is to contribute to economic growth, promote stability, and facilitate democratic development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): United States Department of State
Host Institution(s): U.S. Institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Eligibility for the Fully Funded Thomas Jefferson Scholarship 2024 for Tunisians:
- Applicants must be a Tunisian citizen.
- Applicants must currently reside in Tunisia.
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time, undergraduate, university/institute students in good academic standing at the time of application at a registered academic institution in Tunisia.
- Applicants must not be in the final year of their undergraduate program at the time of application.
- Architecture students are eligible in their first, second, third, fourth, or fifth year of study.
- Engineering students are eligible in their first or second year (preparatory classes), and third and fourth year of undergraduate study.
- Applicants must be able to receive a U.S. J-1 visa.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old by July 1, 2024.
- Applicants must be committed to returning to Tunisia after completion of the program.
- Applicants must be able to achieve a TOEFL score of at least 500.
- Applicants must complete the academic year before studying in the United States in good standing with a passing average.
Method of Application for the Fully Funded Thomas Jefferson Scholarship 2024 for Tunisians:
Prospective candidates for the Thomas Jefferson Scholarship for Tunisians must fill out an online application and submit all necessary documents by the specified application deadline.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.