Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 at Utrecht University in Netherlands
Are you aspiring to pursue studies in the Netherlands through a scholarship opportunity? If so, consider applying for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 at Utrecht University in Netherlands. These scholarships are available for international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievements and are looking to undertake postgraduate studies at the University in the Netherlands for the 2024/2025 academic session. This presents a valuable chance for academically outstanding individuals from around the world to further their education at Utrecht University through a scholarship program.
The Master’s scholarship is granted for the entire duration of the degree program, spanning either one or two years, contingent on the specific course of study. Renewal for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 second year is contingent upon the student demonstrating satisfactory academic performance and making notable progress toward the completion of their degree. The extension of the scholarship is thus subject to the student meeting academic benchmarks and advancing effectively in their academic pursuits.
Students aspiring to study at Utrecht University can expect a world-class education, a supportive academic environment, and opportunities for personal and professional growth in one of Europe’s cultural and historical hubs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Utrecht University in Netherlands
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees and 11,000 euro living expenses
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 at Utrecht University in Netherlands:
- Applicants must belong to the top 10% of your graduating class.
- Applicants must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch study grant and loan system.
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school and/or bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands.
- Applicants must have applied for an international master’s program with a start date of 1 September 2024.
Selection Criteria for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 at Utrecht University in Netherlands:
- Academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study.
- The academic quality and results of preceding qualifications, as evidenced by proof of belonging to the top 10% of the class, grades, test scores, a writing sample, and letters of recommendation.
- The quality and relevance of the motivation letter for the Master’s program (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation).
- The quality of the application for the Master’s program itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
Method of Application for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 at Utrecht University in Netherlands:
To be considered for this scholarship, prospective applicants must initially apply for an eligible Master’s program under the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship (UES). The application(s) for the UES-eligible program(s) must be submitted before the specified deadline. Non-EU/EEA students will then be eligible to apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship starting from November 1, 2023.
- You will see the UES application(s) in your OSIRIS Online Application account dashboard.
- Click view/edit for the UES linked (related process) to the program you wish to apply for
- Upload the requested proof of belonging to the top 10% of your class, answer the questions, and submit the application.
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class which will be evidenced by an official document such as a statement signed and stamped by your institution, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2024.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.