Association of Anesthetists Editorial Fellowship 2023 for Developing Countries
The Association of Anesthetists Editorial Fellowship 2023 for Developing Countries are offered to a qualified medical doctor with an M.MED degree or equivalent in Anaesthesia resident in sub-Saharan Africa who is looking to develop, improve and perfect their editorial career.
The Association of Anesthetists Editorial Fellowship is a 12 monthly fellowship that will support an exceptional trainee anesthetic doctor based in sub-Saharan Africa with a desire to develop and perfect their editorial skills. The Association of Anesthetists is expanding its existing editorial fellowship program by introducing a new opportunity focused on low– and middle–income countries beginning in September 2023. This fellowship will give two individuals the chance to work on Anesthesia and Anesthesia Report, the Association‘s two journals.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): The Association of Anesthetists Editorial Fellowship
- An honorarium of £2500 for the year, with additional support for data costs and travel.
- The successful applicant will also receive membership in the Association of Anesthetists during this year with associated benefits and training opportunities.
Number of Awards: One
Study Level: Fellowship
Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility for the Association of Anesthetists Editorial Fellowship 2023 for Developing Countries:
- Applicants must be qualified medical doctors with an M.MED degree or equivalent in Anaesthesia.
- Applicants must be working in a training position or be within 3 years of starting a substantive position.
- Applicants must be based in sub-Saharan Africa.
Method of Application for the Association of Anesthetists Editorial Fellowship 2023 for Developing Countries:
Interested applicants are required to submit their application via email and include the following below.
- A one-page CV and copies of medical and anesthetic qualifications
- A 300-word outline of a project that you wish to undertake with an Editor which should be relevant to the journals, publishing, or editorial work.
- Be formatted in accordance with the Anaesthesia journal style, which can be found in the ‘instructions to authors’ section of the journal website.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.