DAAD Graduation International Scholarships 2022 at Heilbronn University for international students
The Heilbronn University is calling on highly intellectual international students who wish to further their degree into higher learning in Germany to take a chance on their ongoing DAAD Graduation International Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic sessions.
The DAAD Graduation International Scholarship is made available through the help of the degree grant called STIBET programme which will elapse for 6 months, and must be competed first before enabling international students with good grades to apply for the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). The Foreign Office and provided by the Foreign Offices.
The grant is aimed at providing financial support to international students who demonstrate financial needs, this providing some aid for them for a perfect study program. Upon competing their study, the school will provide the necessary requirements for their final exams and thesis.
SEE ALSO: Germany 2022, DAAD Leadership for Africa Master’s Degree Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), Germany
Host Institution(s): Heilbronn University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Tuition discount and Travel grant
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates and Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2022 DAAD Graduation International Scholarships.
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Interested applicant must be willing to undertake a full time regular study program at the Heilbronn University.
- Interested applicant is expected to complete the course of study within one year.
- Interested applicant must have a monthly income of less than the minimum amount required for living expenses according to alien law.
- Interested applicant must hand in her/his complete application documents personally at the International Office, to Hannelore Lang (S 2.20 / Bildungscampus) or Gudrun Heller (S 2.30 / Bildungscampus)
SEE ALSO: South African-Germany CDR & DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships and Internships 2023
Application Process for the Heilbronn University DAAD Graduation Scholarships 2022-2023
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria above are expected to complete and submit their application using the Online Application From. And mandated to also submit the below documents.
- Application form
- Current assessment of a supervising professor regarding the student’s course of study and expected time of completion, a copy of registration for the final thesis (Bachelor’s or Master’s), if available
- Tabular CV
- Current grade reports
- Current certificate of enrollment
- Information on current financial situation and expenses
- A complete series of bank statement of the last 3 months (if requested also of the last 6 months)
- Complete list of all further bank and savings accounts
- Proof of other sources of income (employment contract, pay slip, accommodation allowance, child benefits, scholarships)
- If married, proof of financial situation of spouse (income, accounts, savings accounts)
- Copy of rental agreement
Application Deadline: April 1st, July 1st and October 1st, 2022
For more details about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.