Hochschule Hof International Student Scholarship 2023 for Study in Germany
The Bavarian Minsitry of Science in partnership with Research and the Arts, the DAAD and Hochschule Hof are pleased to invite as well as welcome highly suitable and intelligent international students who wish to further their academic pursuit in Germany to heed their call on enrolling on their ongoing scholarship program for the 2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is a partially funded program which means some of the tuition fee and other expenses like living expenses and study materials will be covered, and it’s meant for international students seeking postgraduate studies. The program is aimed at luring academically sound students from all nations with their mouth-watering study offer at the Hof University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bavarian Minsitry of Science, Research and the Arts, the DAAD and Hochschule Hof.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Hof University, Germany
Scholarship Worth: Living expenses, Study Material and Tuition fee reduction.
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 Hochschule Hof International Student Scholarship;
- International students must be enrolled as full-time students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2022 or winter semester 2022/23).
- International students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible, Master students must have achieved a minimum of 30 ECTS. Please attach proof.
- International students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
- International students must be a resident in Germany
Application Procedures for the Hochschule Hof International Student Scholarship 2023 (How to apply):
Interested applicants who meets up the above requirements and eligibility criteria are expected to apply for this scholarship using the online application form on or before the deadline, and must provide the below documents.
- Completed online application form
- Proof of enrolment.
- Latest transcript of records
- Cover letter with short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport).
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2022
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.